Brentwood Social House is now accepting resumes for an experienced barista. We are looking for someone who is positive, efficient and has customer service skills. We are very team orientated and work together to make shifts run smoothly. The ability to multitask and focus during busy times is essential while providing the customer with exceptional and friendly service.
Hours of operation are 6am-7pm, seven days a week. This position will be up to 30+ hours a week and will include Saturdays and Sundays.
- experience as a barista making hand-crafted coffee and tea drinks
- an outgoing, friendly attitude
- ability to keep calm under pressure
- flexibility, 3 to 5 shifts per week with weekend availability
- current Food Handlers Certification (registered with the City of Austin)
- current TABC Certification
Send your resume to email@example.com!